Cookies are small text files that are stored in your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit a website. Cookies are used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, by providing information related to the visitor activity to the site owners or developers.
Complying to the standard practices of using cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you, and track your actions and the pages you visit while you browse our website.
The cookies we use are only stored and retrieved for a single visit to our site and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser. However, they may stay stored in your computer until you delete them personally or until a definite period of time has passed.
- To allow functional aspects of our web site to optimally operate for you.
- To operate our content management system.
- To operate the online notification form – the form that you use to contact us for any query or feedback. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
- To enhance the security of our contact form and information. The cookie is customized for contact forms only. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- To collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to improve your browsing experience and to increase our sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous format, including the number of visitors to the site, the geographic location of the visitors, and the pages they visited.
- to record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
- To record if a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous format. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
- To record your activity during a webcast. For instance, if you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box, the information is retained so that we can fetch the information to you when you return to the site. This cookie will record an anonymous ID for each user, but it will not use the information for any other purpose. This cookie will last for a specific period of time after which it will be automatically delete.
- To store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie lasts for a definite period of time after which it will delete automatically.
- To enable you to watch videos we have uploaded on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’ in a privacy-enhanced mode.
- To improve the way our website utilizes the data collected using Google Analytics or any other source is all anonymous. When you visit 99Home.co.uk, we set GoDaddy/DigitalOcean (our website hosting domain) and Google Analytics to measure the number of visits, the actual visitor count, the navigation patterns of the visitors and to check the resources they have accessed.